Take Five! Easy Stir Fry.
Written Oct 20, 2011 1:18 PM
So-Simple Chicken tofu noodle stir-fry
1. Tofu Noodles(check out my review on these awesome low carb noodles)
2. Veggies of choice, I like Broccoli, Water Chestnuts, Mushrooms, Mini corn, Pea pods.
3. Two chicken breast cut up in strips.
4. Two slightly beaten eggs.
5. Seasoning of choice. Low sodium soy sauce or Garlic Ms. Dash to taste.
1. Prepare tofu noodles according to label instructions.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over med heat. Add vegetables to bowl and keep warm.
3. Away from flame mist the skillet with more cooking spray until chicken is no longer pink about 5 minutes. Then stir in tofu noodles cook all together for about 4 min.
4. With a spatula, push tofu noodle mixture to the edge of skillet; cook for 1 minute stirring eggs into a scramble. 5.Add Stir fry seasoning, Ms. Dash or low sodium soy sauce then add vegetables and 1/4 cup of water stir ingredients together thoroughly.